MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANLFL is recruiting MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will be a key member of the team for overall Repairs and Maintenance on LFL site.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Preventive and Corrective maintenance as per set schedule – Electric, Mechanic, Electronic, Automation, Electro-mechanic, Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- Ensuring repairs of a low, medium, and high technical complexity autonomously
- Participating in the design and implementation of major factory upgrading works and installation of new equipment
- Contributing to Testing & Commissioning of new installations
- Assisting in design and improvement of existing and new factory equipment and layout
- Liaising with supervisors and Store to ensure availability for the updating of the GMAO, or equivalent spare parts
- Keeping records and providing data
- Secondary education with a technical qualification is essential – NTC, CAP, BT, DUT, C & Guilds and/or any other equivalent qualifications in one or more of the following fields – Electrical Installations (Mono & Three-phase), Industrial Equipment, Maintenance / Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation, MAI, etc
- Welding & Fabrication skills will be a major advantage
- At least 7 years in a similar post with a sound knowledge of troubleshooting in Electrical, Mechanical & Automation environments.
- Ready to work after normal working hours/Sundays/PH when needed, on shift (up to 23h00), and to respond to emergency calls.
- Should be well organised, Health & Safety conscious & compliant and be a good team player.
- Reliable, disciplined, and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude