MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANLFL is recruiting MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
Reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator, the Maintenance Technician will operate as a key members of the team on the Riche Terre site.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for conducting Preventive & Corrective maintenance with minimal supervision as per set schedule/plan Electric, Mechanic, Electronic, Automation, Electro mechanic, Hydraulic & Pneumatic.
- Troubleshoot , test, repair ( incl major overhauling), install & commission electrical and mechanical production equipment as required to maintain all processes in the factory.
- Assist activities of outside contractors working on assigned project/s.
- Records keeping & provide data for the updating of the GMAO, or equivalent.
- Secondary education with a technical qualification is essential NTC, CAP, BT, DUT, C & Guilds and/or any other equivalent qualifications in one or more of the following fields Electrical Installations (Mono & Triphase), Industrial Equipment Maintenance/Mechanics, Mecatronics, Automation, MAI, etc… .
- Basic Knowledge of Welding & Fabrication will be an advantage.
- Ability to work on technical drawings will be an advantage.
- At least 7 years in a similar post with a good knowledge of Industrial, Mechanical & Automation environment.
- Ready to work after normal working hours/Sundays when needed, on shift (up to 23 hrs) and to respond to emergency calls.
- Should be well organised, Health & Safety conscious & compliant and be a good team player.
- Reliable, disciplined and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.