LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVELFL is recruiting LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis (LNA) to identify skills & knowledge gaps.
- Prepare, deploy and monitor the Annual Training Plan, as well as assess the training effectiveness.
- Responsible for L&D Administration - HRDC application & refund, in-house training approval, follow-up on pre & post training brief, L&D Budget preparation, Knowledge Sharing, etc...
- Be responsible for the PMS exercise administration & deployment.
- Assist in the Talent Management initiatives.
- Facilitate & assist in the Design and Development of Internal/customised Training Programs & select appropriate training methods.
- Work on HR Projects & prepare HR Reports.
- Prepare and follow up the induction of all new joiners.
- Prepare & assist in audit exercise.
- Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or any other related field.
- Master/Specialisation in L&D or similar fields will be an advantage.
- Computer literate with knowledge of online training platforms - HMM, Udemy, etc ..., is desired.
- 5 years of working experience in an HR role with at least two years in an HRD function.
- Result oriented with a 'Can-Do' attitude.
- Dynamic, detail-conscious and well organised.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Able to display a high level of confidentiality.